- SOAK- Put 1 to 2 Tbsp. seed in a wide mouth jar. Cover with mesh and secure with rubber band. Add water, swirl, and drain. Add 1 cup cool water and soak for 1-2 hours. (Soaking broccoli for longer than 2 hours can cause it to loose germination.) Drain well.
- RINSE – Twice a day, refill jar with cool water, swirl, and drain very well by tapping and banging. Invert jar and prop at an angle in a sink or bowl.
- ENJOY – Ready to eat in 4 to 5 days. Refrigerate to store. (Sprouts store best when they are fairly dry- do not store immediately after rinsing.)
- SOAK- Cover the bottom of the sprouting tray with soil or baby blanket. Moisten the growing medium. Sprinkle on dry broccoli seed and mist with spray bottle.
- WATER – Twice a day, rinse the seeds. Either rinse under a tap of running water, or use a spray bottle to mist well. Tip the tray to the side to drain well.
- ENJOY – Ready to eat in 7 to 10 days. Using sharp knife or clean scissors, cut above the soil bed.
- Refrigerate to store. Sprouts can be refrigerated for up to two weeks in a sealed container. (Sprouts store best when they are fairly dry- do not store immediately after rinsing.)