- Do not soak seed.
- Dampen an unglazed clay pot bottom or tray lined with Baby Blanket, unbleached paper towel or coffee filter, or soil.
- Sprinkle lightly with dry seeds, leaving space between the seeds.
- Spray lightly with water until damp but not too wet. Preserve moisture by loosely covering the seeds with clear plastic.
- Spray lightly with water twice a day. Keep damp, but not too wet. When established, sprouts can be rinsed under a slow flowing tap.
- Enjoy! Ready in approximately 14 days.
Basil can be added in small amounts to regular sprouting seeds (alfalfa, lentils, etc.) in a jar or sprouter. Mix the basil in after soaking the other seed. Do not soak the basil. Do not add to much, as basil tends to be gelatinous.